Sunday, February 15, 2009

Musical The Color Purple


So Yesterday my husband took me to Toronto to see the AMAZING musical The Color Purple. It was awesome. I cried pretty much before the play even started because I have wanted to see this musical since I heard about it the first time a few yrs ago, when it was in Chicago.... and have dreamed about going ever since. I love the movie, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. It is by far one of my favourite movies ever. I enjoyed the book and own it in paperback and ebook HAHA! Big surprise. I also have the movies both in VHS (well I bought it the first time it was available to buy!) and bought the DVD some time back. If you love musicals... even if you don't love musical, give yourself a little treat and go see this. I promise you, you won't be disappointed. If I ever had another daughter I think I would want to name her Alice Celie, because Alice created a character in Celie that is heartwarming, inspiring and endearing that has left a place in my heart from the moment I first hear/read... dear God, I am 14yrs old. I am, I have always been a good girl..........
I love imagination. It can create anything, love, fear, excitement. Imagination is endless and essential to a quality life. To imagine is to know anything is possible.
Love it.
Well if anyone is following my blog you can see I have been adding chapters of my imagination every day. I plan to continue till I have finished posting all the chapters.
I am imagining that people will read it and love it nad beg for more, more of Poppies and more of my work.... in the best seller Embraced by the Light, Betty J Eadie says, "Imagination is the key to reality" And I believe that, because I BELIEVE.

No comments: