Saturday, October 11, 2008

almost broke my leg!

So a couple of little girls from our neighbourhood came to sell some "cards" for .25cents each around 3:30ish yesterday. So I decided to buy some and as I went to get a looney to buy 4 cards for my 4 younger boys.... my youngest son Avery decides to sit on the top step. I turn to go down those steps not seeing him and of course TRIPPED on him... Not wanting to hurt him I some how leeped over him and basicly nose dived down the flight of WOODEN steps head first into the stroller. I landed on my leg and thought for sure it was broken. Long story short, it isn't broken, but very badly sprained and bruised. I am on crutches for a few days (but I am not using them because in my house of horrors that is asking to break a leg for sure next time) so tomorrow Thanksgiving dinner should be interesting LOL and I am taking all 6kids for pictures also tomorrow.Had to cancel all my appointments today (clients understood) and last night and so I am forced on few day rest... which is actually AWESOME because I am so overwelmed lately.Thank goodness it isn't broken. I work from home I don't get sick pay and PMS would be a walk in the park to deal with than me held up for months in a cast.
__________________

No comments: