Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The obsession with THE DUGGERS

Why oh WHY am I addicted to watching what is going on with this family??? I mean they make my family seem small, I am NOT big into organized religion, they seem to perfect and YET I WATCH..... everytime, and when I see a new show I get all excited and get all cozied up on the couch and watch....

Last night their son Josh got engaged to little mama clone Anna (I actually think they are so adorable) I patheticly went and checked out their website and discovered that Josh and Anna were married the end of Sept. Well you know I will be looking forward to watching nerdy adorable Josh's wedding. I just think he is so handsome! I seriously do, even though I find him geeky but in a sweet way "I would be so proud of you son" way.

Am I weird?? Why do they interest me. I mean I watch the cheaper by the dozen shows too and don't find myself as excited as I do when the Duggers come on LOL. Maybe I find them sincere?? Maybe I actually believe that what they are saying is really going on??? I don't always feel that with the other large families on TLC. (I can't stand John and Kate +8 they just get on my nerves and they are MORE like my family than NOT LOL)

And although I have 6 kids I am not really that big into big families... I didn't go forth and say lets procreate... things happened and suddenly I was one of "those" people who had a larger family (small to the Duggers) If someone asks me should they have a large family I can't say OH Yeah go for it, I have to say well think about it... they don't stay babies forever and several toddlers/small children IS ALOT of work... teens are another ball park all together.
And one word.... LAUNDRY lots and lots of
BUT I am not against it that is for sure. I adore my kids, even if they are putting me in the funny farm.

Ok this is long, but I had to get it off my chest.

No comments: