Monday, October 27, 2008

Ebooks and ereaders

I am 100% addicted to ebooks. I own a Dell pda and have downloaded hundrends of ebooks on it. I am currently reading The Poisonwood Bible and am enjoying it very much. Another great book read in ebook form.

So My PDA is one I bought on ebay for under $90 US dollars. (before the Canadian dollar went so down down down.) I got a memory card (1g). The reason such a good price>??? It is a 2004 brand new Dell LOL, so it is alittle outdated for todays standards I guess. I don't care I only wanted it to read ebooks. And after downloading adope 2.0 and Micrsoft reader and changing any Word document into rich text, I am in reading HEAVEN!

So before I bought my pda on ebay, I did some searching. I was very tempted to buy the Kindle and even the Sony reader but decided against it because of having to use only their store of books. BUT I will say I am waiting.... on pins and needles to what the new Kindle (or Sony reader or any reader for that matter) has to bring. Give me something to add my ebooks I have already with the e-ink page like screen and I am all over it.. for a more decent price that is LOL.

No comments: