Sunday, October 5, 2008

books books and more books

So recently I have become addicted to ebooks. I search the net constantly for new ebooks to put on my pda. I just love it! I know have over 300 books on my pda actually probably even more than that but I am too lazy to count them.

I am in reader HEAVEN!

I love to read. It takes you away, makes you feel all comfy and cozy. There is nothing like a good book to escape to and lately I want to escape A LOT.

Books I am reading right now. (in paperback not ebook)
Saffron Skies
I love this author and just discovered in a rather funny way. I was googling my daughter's name Ameline, trying to get an idea what Amelines look like LOL Ok maybe that isn't normal but I do it with my kids names... remember I am addicted to names so this seems perfectly normal to google.
Well I came across http://www.amazon.com/Bitter-Chocolate-Lesley-Lokko/dp/0752869094/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1223248585&sr=1-3
Bitter Chocolate has a main character named Ameline and well.......... yes I bought the book based on her name. I am sure the author says it am-meh-LEEN but I don't care I bought the book and enjoyed it so much I bought her first two books. I like this author and I will keep my eyes open for future books.

I am also TRYING to get through New Moon. The second instalment in the Twilight series. I know I know, everyone loves these books and I am really trying to give it a chance but man... I am not feeling the love, specially for Edward. Now Louis in Interview with a vampire. I get.

I have also just stumbled on an author that I normally probably would never read but I am tempted to see what she is all about
MaryJanice Davidson and her Undead series. I found all of them on ebook so I am going to give them a go. Why not, might as well expand my horizons.

I like all sorts of books, I enjoy complex thrillers and light chick lits. What I am reading and what I think of the book I am reading WILL be a topic I write about in my blog.

So off I go to curl up (kids are in bed) with a good book. There ain't nothing like it.

No comments: